At UST, we pride ourselves on providing you with the highest level of quality control. We are able to do this by:
- Guaranteeing, through certificates of analysis, that your product will meet all its label claims from the time it’s created through the entirety of its stated shelf life.
- Vigilantly ensuring that our operations are fully compliant with cGMPs.
- Routine audits by the State of Utah’s Department of Agriculture (local governing body or GMP compliance).
- Being recognized by Health Canada as a facility that can meet the rigorous demands of exporting products into the commonwealth of Canada.
- Committing to continuous improvement and increasing all aspects of our product and service quality.
- From formulations and ingredient sourcing to manufacturing and shipping, our Quality Management System (QMS) is specifically designed to impact every step of the process to provide an exceptional level of quality and service.
- Our facility is staffed with a dedicated group of customer service representatives, formulators, scientists, supporting staff, and manufacturing professionals who all work together to perfect each customer’s order.
- Using an independent, third-party quality verification system.
- We demonstrate our work’s quality by providing impartial proof that every batch meets your specifications through independent third-party laboratories for raw materials and finished product potencies testing. All associated laboratories are ISO-17025 accredited and audited regularly to ensure accurate results and appropriate methods.
- We routinely manufacture both Kosher- and Halal-certified products. UST is a proud member of the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), American Herbal Pharmacopeia (AHP), and Bio-Utah.
- Setting high quality standards within the industry.
- No one looks at quality quite the way we do, and that is what makes UST different. We devote our time and personnel to verify ingredient safety, ensure proper ingredient form/identity, and test purity and quality at multiple steps throughout the process. Our Botany staff is responsible for keeping all of our botanical material suppliers to the highest of standards. This technique eliminates the use of adulterated materials in our products.
Because we put such an emphasis on quality control, we are:
- NSF Certified
- Certified Organic
- OTC Registered
- IFANCA & ISA Registered